The principal goal of education is to create men who are capable of doing new things, not simply of repeating what other generations have done.
~ Jean Piaget
is to help teacher, students, mother, father, children, and adults
Reach Their Highest Potential
With Ease and Joy!
Brain Gym® International is committed to the principle that moving with intention leads to optimal learning. Through our outstanding instructors and movement-based programs, we empower all ages to reclaim the joy of living.
What Brain Gym Can Do:
We utilize the Brain Gym® educational model to:
- promote play and the joy of learning
- draw out and honor innate intelligence
- build awareness regarding the value of movement in daily life
- emphasize the ability to notice and respond to movement-based needs
- encourage self-responsibility
- leave each participant appreciated and valued
- empower each participant to better take charge of his own learning
- encourage creativity and self expression
inspire an appreciation of music, physical education and the fine arts
For Movement and Mindfulness Curriculum.
How it can Help You! To inspire, educate, and empower teacher, parents, and caregivers to increase the amount and quality of physical and emotional education they offer their students and children by providing an innovative and engaging variety of active play and mindfulness activities easily integrated into any daily school or home routine.
- Learning is an integrated experience that is processed both kinesthetically in the body and cognitively in the brain.
- Play is a child’s work and offers natural, effective, and rewarding classroom.
- Movement is the doorway to learning; once it is open, repetition of concepts, explored with engaged curiosity, is the key to retention.
- Storytelling is one of the most powerful techniques we have to communicate, teach, and motivate.
- Optimal development and successful learning bloom in a stress-free environment.
- Acquiring self-regulation and mindfulness skills is critical to developing the self-control and socio-emotional intelligence for lifelong success.
- Secure relationships are essential for children to thrive physically, emotionally and cognitively.
- A health, happy, effective learning environment is interdependent and nurtures the health of the whole.